Yep, I'm doing this. What's the maximum characters we could have? Let's start: Thor: Obviously, both Thor and Loki are shown in the trailers. (2) I imagine we'll see brief cameos from Korg, Meik, and Valkyrie (5) and possibly Heimdall. (6). We shouldn't be seeing Hela again. Captain America: We're definitely seeing Cap and Bucky again. (8). Iron Man: Tony and Pepper are confirmed. (10). Avengers: Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Falcon, Dr. Strange, Wong too, Possibly Ant-Man (I don't think Wasp is in it?) Hawkeye should be eventually. Am I forgetting anyone? Oh, there's a good possibility we could see Coulson, Fury, or Hill. And obviously Banner and Spider Man. (33.) Guardians: Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Nebula, Mantis, Yondu, Drax, Quill, etc. (41ish.) Baddies: Thanos!! (42.) Proxima Midnight. (43.) I'm not sure how many are in the black order but we're safely over 45 at this point. I'll say about 46 at this point, I c...
Comments
Post a Comment